Sunday, May 31, 2009

Daycare tomorrow!!!

Tomorrow is the first day I drop Tori off at daycare. Right now, I'm kind of ok about it. I went on Thursday and put her little sheet in her crib and dropped off her supplies. I had to go out of town last minute on Friday, though, so I did not get to get the pictures printed to put in her crib. That's a job for tonight. I'm going to drop her off and mommy will pick her up after a couple of hours. Wish me strength!!

On a side note, I had to take a day trip to Tampa on Friday from some required training. I either took this one or waited for the next one, which was in Atlanta, and would have required an overnight stay. So, I took a 7am flight over and was scheduled to return on a 7pm flight. I have to say, my experience with TSA travelling with breastmilk could not have gone better. I had so much anxiety over it because there was no way I could go from 5am until I returned at 8pm without pumping. So I packed all my gear and was able to pump in our Tampa office twice during the training. On the way back, I had about 5-6 ounces of milk. I told someone before I put my stuff on the conveyer belt, but no one reviewing the x-ray screen even questioned me. It was crazy that no one cared! So much anxiety for nothing! So if any of you foresee this in your future, don't be nervous. Piece of cake!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! You may be a wreck, but Tori will be absolutely fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how it goes. I'm thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete