Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Daycare day 2

Daycare day 1 did not go so hot. Tori cried the 3 hours she was there until she fell asleep. Only ate half an ounce from her bottle. And was all in all not a happy camper.

I'm not sure today went much better. First of all, let's talk about me first. :) I was fine when I dropped her off. Much better than yesterday. When I got there, they had the babies out in the little buggy so I put Tori in there and never saw her again. When I left, she was happy. But apparently that didn't last long. I called to check in like an hour or 2 later and they said she was crying and still not taking her bottle. So I gave them some tips that work for us (because she still is not a huge fan of formula), and by the time my mom picked her up, she had eaten 2 ounces. So as my sister said when she asked if today went better, the answer really is, yes, today was better than yesterday. But still not good. Tomorrow is another day. :)

2 comments:

  1. Dang, that stinks. Everyday will probably get a little better. Stick it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( It WILL get better, not that it makes these days any easier. :(

    ReplyDelete