Monday, June 22, 2009

Chapter 4 - Crawling

At Hive this weekend, Tori made a very forward movement that we fondly like to call crawling. :) The first incident was about 6 inches to reach a towel on the floor. Of course it would figure that even though there were over 20 people in the house, not a soul was around except for me and Min. I got a video, but it's not that good. Luckily, though, we showed everyone later that day and she moved about 3 feet to reach a book that she just had to put in her mouth (because that's what you do with books, right?).

So now I guess I have to start vacuuming my house more and begin the baby proofing process. It's on!

3 comments:

  1. This is definitely going to change things!!! No leaving her on beds (although, I guess that sorts ends with the whole rolling over thing) and you have to pick up EVERYTHING or it ends up in her mouth!

    Tori is so amazingly adorable!!! She was such a good girl too! I wish I hadn't been sick so I could have loved on her like everyone else did! It sure was hard to resist her adorable chubby cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome .. crawling at 4 months old?? she really is strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's going to be walking before Elena. :) I say that jokingly, but I bet it'll be pretty close!

    ReplyDelete