Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sleep has arrived!

I hope I'm not jinxing myself, but Tori slept more than 10 hours the past 2 nights. She wakes up at night, but now that I have a thumb sucker, she gets herself right back to sleep in 10-20 minutes. The sad part, though, is that I really have no excuse to be sleeping in anymore! But I feel tons more rested. The weird thing is, 3 weeks ago, she was sleeping 6-8 hours, 2 weeks ago she was sleeping 3 hours (growth spurt), and last week, 6 hours...she woke up at 5am every day. And now, all of a sudden, 10 hours. Babies are so weird.
We're going out of town this weekend, though. Let's hope that doesn't screw this all up!

1 comment:

  1. Just when you settle in to one "habit" Tori will change it up for you. She just wants to keep you on your toes is all.

    ReplyDelete