Tuesday, May 19, 2009

why is this so hard?!?!

Try to keep up...this one's confusing!

We bought soy Enfamil and tried that. No go. So we tried the soy Similac again (the one we had success with yesterday). No go. So then I thought, let's try to warm it up. Apparently I have a picky baby because she took the warm soy Similac. But she put up a fight over it. By "fight" I mean that she basically took 2 sips and cried her head off until she fell asleep. She was basically asleep and we slipped it in her mouth and she ate. Since I only made 2 ounces, we decided to warm up the soy Enfamil and she took it. Again, it was slipped in while she was sleeping.

Moral of the story...baby will eat warm formula. Make and model of formula still to be determined.

And the saga continues...

2 comments:

  1. I would definitely think she would want it warm since she's used to breastmilk. Keep trying that. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to say exactly what Keri said. Leah did not like cold/room temp formula FOREVER. She is still temp sensitive.

    ReplyDelete