Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Chapter 1

So, Tori rolled over today. Completely from laying on her back to laying on her stomach. As I watched Min spend 5 minutes coaxing her over but not actually helping her, I was so excited to be able to run to facebook and tell the world that Tori rolled over. Then I thought...who the hell cares?!?! Most of my facebook friends couldn't care less about the goings on of my 3-month old daughter. It was then that I realized the purpose and reason for a blog. So I came up with a catchy name. Catchy name.blogspot was taken, so Min and I put our heads together to come up with the address. (It's a Tori Amos reference, in case you were wondering...it has no bearing on the intelligence of our daughter.)
So here we are. I will try to keep this updated. It will mostly relate to me and Tori. I will also post my parenthood questions here. No more mass emails to all my mom friends. Just blog posts. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Exactly!!! You know everyone reading this will care about what you are saying and probably cheer for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't be any happier! New blog and I get to hang with you and Tori on Friday. Sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete