Monday, July 6, 2009

Chapter 5 - Feeding

This weekend was the big 5 months! Since the doctor gave us the ok, we made our first attempt at rice cereal. I have to say, it went better than I thought and was mildly uneventful. Of course, a lot of it came out of her mouth. There's a video on FB. Today is four days later, and I think a mouthful actually stayed in her mouth! :) Hopefully if we add some fruit or something to it this weekend, she will eat a bit more. Her faces are freaking awesome, though!



2 comments:

  1. Love her face in that bottom pic! :)

    Halle couldn't stand the cereal either, so with Elena I started straight on banana baby food and she liked it right away. I added in the cereal later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez...I go away for a week and I miss everything. Her first cold and feeding. I hope she is feeling better now. Her faces are great!

    ReplyDelete