Monday, May 17, 2010

Allergies

We got the results of Tori's allergy test back today. Nothing good. Per the blood work, she is highly allergic to milk, cats, and dogs, and slightly allergic to wheat and eggs. What the hell?!?! How are we supposed to eat macaroni and cheese and grilled cheese sandwiches and breakfast egg sandwiches??! I'm so bummed. The doctor said to go to an allergist before making any changes at home. Since we're goign out of town, we can't go until next week at the earliest. I'm really sad about this though. I mean, it's good to know, but seriously, could the answer have been any worse for a kid's diet?

2 comments:

  1. My first thought was of your cats. That must be tough on her. Sucks about the allergies though. Hope the allergist has some better answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying not to think of the cats yet...

    ReplyDelete